Hello Readers of A Much Needed Intervention:
1. We run a companion to this blog on Facebook. We’ve been trying to practice the discipline of short-form blogging there.
2. We have the archives of old blog (from many years ago) here.
3. We will continue updating this site whenever we need to make longer interventions into the discourse as our professional commitments allow. Kwame is a newly minted historian; and I’m much closer to being a newly minted political scientist.
4. Follow me on twitter, @hegemonprime.
5. Coming up: a piece on Libyan stability, likely a piece on the non-authorization of the war, and a cut at defining a progressive vision of foreign policy. If my thoughts come together I have some ideas on cities and social geography, but those are congealing more slowly in my mind.
Add us to your Google Reader feeds, so that you never have to worry about whether you are missing a post!